Flexible pallet storage unit
The flexible pallet storage unit is a shelving system that is used in order to store the machine pallets, as well as the raw and finished parts (optional) required for manufacture.
The shelf is a steel structure consisting of vertical and horizontal beams. In order to position the machine pallets, pallet-specific cross beams are attached between the horizontal beams. The storage shelf is attached to the floor by means of expanding type foundation bolts.
- dimensions (LxWxH) approx. 25x5x6m
- 55 machine pallet locations are present in the shelf; can be adapted modularly at any time
- max weight 1,850kg in this version
Shelf pallet location
Below the machine pallet locations, there are collection pans for dripping coolant. The coolant is guided from the pans via a pipeline and can thus be directed into a collection tank and/or returned to the machine.
Into the shelf with extracted telescopic fork
- stroke: 1,600mm (can be extended upon customer’s request) load-bearing capacity: 2,000kg
- telescopic forks with reduced deflection for more accurate transfer of the pallets
In the machine equipment station in extracted condition
- in order to lift off the pallet at the equipment station of the machine
- in order to retract the telescopic forks